New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

TexasEagle

farg that, he makes more money than I do, he can buy his own. These bitches are mine!

SD

Pretty sure Allen either blew out an ACL or a patella tendon. Either way not good.

Dmitri Patterson sucks.

TexasEagle

Quote from: SD on December 19, 2010, 02:38:35 PM
Pretty sure Allen either blew out an ACL or a patella tendon. Either way not good.

Dmitri Patterson sucks.

I'm so glad they traded Sheldon Brown and didn't draft a good corner. I was worried they'd do something about the cornerback position this year. Whew, crisis averted!

Don Ho

Strahan and Jimmy Johnson high?  "this game is a long way from over".  Guys, it's over.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

How do I get a message to the coaching staff, someone needs to tell them the giants are blitzing from Vicks left side.

General_Failure

Quote from: phillymic2000 on December 19, 2010, 02:43:08 PM
How do I get a message to the coaching staff, someone needs to tell them the giants are blitzing from Vicks left side.

Its no use, they've got AT&T for their phones.

MDS

So I guess everyones as big of a bitch about the phils as they are with the eagles

They are gonna come back. Get ready
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: phillymic2000 on December 19, 2010, 02:43:08 PM

Cue cards from the stands.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

What is wrong with Pam Oliver?  She seems about as disinterested as us.

Munson

Vick needs to start making some hot reads. The giants are throwing the kitchen sink every play, somebody's gotta be open
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

WTF?  Tuck just walked in on that.  

The birds are who we thought they were, not that good.

Mad-Lad

Way to fake an inside handoff when you arent running the ball and the d is blitzing like crazy.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Maybe next time he can make that fair catch on the five.