New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Catch and fumble? I just don't give a farg.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

LBIggle

TexasEagle

My interwebz feed is not working today and I'm stuck with eht pukes/skins suckfest... What the hell is going on with the Iggs today???

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Feva

Good thing this game is pretty much meaningless...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

Quote from: TexasEagle on December 19, 2010, 02:26:58 PM
My interwebz feed is not working today and I'm stuck with eht pukes/skins suckfest... What the hell is going on with the Iggs today???

Nothing good.

TexasEagle

LBIggle

LOL. classic.    patterson is the worst human being on the farging planet.  how terrible are you, clown?  get farging dead.

Don Ho

This is like watching the Birds dismantle the Cowboys two years ago.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: TexasEagle on December 19, 2010, 02:28:15 PM
And what happened to Nate Allen?

Fell down, blew out his knee. I think it was ninjas.

TexasEagle

24-3? Ok I might be better off not knowing what's happening. Did the team even get off the bus?

TexasEagle

Quote from: General_Failure on December 19, 2010, 02:29:32 PM
Quote from: TexasEagle on December 19, 2010, 02:28:15 PM
And what happened to Nate Allen?

Fell down, blew out his knee. I think it was ninjas.

Awesome. Maybe I should send him my knee brace for Christmas. McDermott sucks.

Vick has 33 yards passing at halftime. Great game plan today.  :-D

Don Ho

Quote from: TexasEagle on December 19, 2010, 02:26:58 PM

Get on your hands and knees and thank then lord you can't see this shtein.  Not enough space to type in what has gone wrong.

TexasEagle

Maybe I'll just take one of my pain pills and go to sleep and forget they're even playing today. Vicodin is the shtein!