2010 Week Fourteen Games Thread

Started by Tomahawk, December 10, 2010, 10:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

giants/minny is on channelsurfing lineup. the internet wins again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Dot gonna watch it on DirecTV HD com, suckas.

MDS

i dont even have nfl network let alone the package
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

weird seeing a Vikings logo on top of a powerwashed Lion logo mess

PoopyfaceMcGee

Tarvaris Jackson sucks.  Donovan McNabb, 2011 Viking.

BigEd76

Giants win in another Ford Field snoozefest.  Don't even bother with the replay

MDS

jackson was atrocious. the giants are terrible and they won that game without even trying. 

BigEd76

Munson

Hah, holy shtein.

Schuab throws the pick 6 for the OT-loss on his 62nd pass attempt of the game
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I think I heard about twenty "farg you icehole" scream across the neighborhood.

MDS