2010 Week Fourteen Games Thread

Started by Tomahawk, December 10, 2010, 10:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 09, 2010, 08:58:32 PM
Colts so far: 101 yards passing, 5 yards rushing. 7-0 Colts. Way to stop the one-dimensional attack, Tennessee.

PhillyPhreak54

Weather for tomorrow in Chicago;

18 with 30-50mph winds.

QB Eagles

Christ. I guess I should bench Robbie Gould.

reese125

ice grillin you

farg....that definitely hurts new englands chances
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2010, 03:27:30 PM

LOL....I've been hearing the pundits talk all week about the weather in Chicago and how it gives them the advantage.....as if the Pats play in Florida or a dome.  It might be windier is Chicago but that's about it. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

It hurts my over bet.  But 38 is still pretty low.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 11, 2010, 04:46:15 PM

LOL....I've been hearing the pundits talk all week about the weather in Chicago and how it gives them the advantage.....as if the Pats play in Florida or a dome.  It might be windier is Chicago but that's about it. 

It's not that the Pats aren't used to the cold. It's that the Pats have a huge advantage in quarterback skill, so it hurts the Pats when the weather shifts the game into more of a running & defense struggle.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 11, 2010, 05:56:47 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 11, 2010, 04:46:15 PM

It's not that the Pats aren't used to the cold. It's that the Pats have a huge advantage in quarterback skill, so it hurts the Pats when the weather shifts the game into more of a running & defense struggle.

The Pats aren't an air out it kind of team though.  They pass a lot, but it's mostly short/intermediate routes < 20 yards.  I could understand that type of weather hurting the Eagles because it would take away the big plays in the passing game, but not the Pats. 

ice grillin you

its not a matter of throwing the all all over the field...which the pats do do...but their running game is not exactly top notch and if you were gonna put money on which team could and would put up 40 in this game youd put you live savings your house car kids and entire family on ne doing it not chicago

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, the Packers/Lions over looks like a wise investment.

Diomedes

Holy shtein, Torain is piling on the yards...158 rushing at the 2 min warning
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Rodgers out for GB, concussion. Matt Flynn is your QB. That o47 doesnt look like a safe bet any longer.

ice grillin you