2010 Week Eleven Games Thread

Started by Munson, November 21, 2010, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Pittsburgh just lost a pick 6 on a terrible roughing the passer call
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

charlie

Rex Ryan does a great imitation of his dad by giving up 17 points in the 4th quarter to a junk team who had no business coming back.

Munson

lol McNabb almost led a game winning drive....but the kicker couldn't get the distance on the 47 yarder :-D
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

McNabb in OT - time to make all the jokes about him not knowing the rules

Munson

Oh and Sean Considine just got the game-sealing INT against Cleveland

PoopyfaceMcGee

Munson

Holy shtein.

What a final minute to that game

Munson

CBS used an Alkaline Trio song for their Santonio Holmes highlight reel....nice :yay

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Titans are now 3-1 this season against the NFC East with the lone blemish against the skins.  LOL.  farg you Kenny Britt, you injured piece of garbage farghead.

Rome

holy shtein vince young lost his shtein after the game today.  fisher is saying he is done as the quarterback in tennessee.

awesome.

General_Failure

I hate the Patriots, and I hate anyone named Manning, but man do I root for the Colts when those teams play each other.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

And every time that happens, I hate the Patriots and Mannings even more.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Manning cost me like $200 with those otherwise meaningless TD's in the 4th quarter.  I hate him more than Eli for the next hour.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 21, 2010, 06:13:46 PM
holy shtein vince young lost his shtein after the game today.  fisher is saying he is done as the quarterback in tennessee.

awesome.

Who will QB them next week? Some dude named Rusty Smith.

Don Ho

Vince Young is such an icehole.  It may have been the only time I cheered for USC during that Rose Bowl.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.