2010 Week Ten Games Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 11, 2010, 09:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Let's see if Sam Bradford can run the 2-minute drill better than Rex Grossman.

BigEd76

over 350 yds passing for Troy Smith

PhillyPhreak54

Hakeen Nicks - beautiful catch and run for a TD

But wait

holding

lol

next play...Eli pulls an Eli and fumbles it ...Dallas recovers

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Giants are going to be pissed and the Eagles will be coming off a short week.  I don't like this at all.

PhillyPhreak54

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Eli gets picked again.  :-D :-D

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You would know a vageen if you saw one?  Doubtful.

Munson

Why does Todd Haley hate Jamaal Charles? 1st and goal from the 1 and didn't give him the ball once.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

but the Rams still covered, and that's all anyone here cares about

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Jags' radio guy had a great call of the Hail Mary.  They just played it on Mike & Mike.

BigEd76

Moss had 1 catch for the Titans and didn't get it until 4 mins left in the game, then in the postgame he went to the podium, said he was surprised they lost because the coaches prepared, and walked off without taking questions

Sgt PSN

I think I heard this right this morning.....Prior to Gerrard's hail mary yesterday, only 2 hail mary attempts of 50 yards or more have been completed since the merger.  The QB for both of them was Tim Couch. 

reese125

Gus Johnson is god.

Hearing him go nuts when Mike Thomas caught that ball was epic.

BigEd76

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 15, 2010, 03:12:05 PMonly 2 hail mary attempts of 50 yards or more have been completed since the merger

at the end of regulation to win a game