2010 Week Ten Games Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 11, 2010, 09:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Would be nice to see Baltimore knock the Falcons off... Help muddle up the NFC.

Atlanta's defense is playing well.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles have the tiebreaker.  Falcons won't go 14-2.  Just need to take care of bidness.  Stop rooting for non-division teams to lose this early in the season, J!

charlie

If the eagles don't have homefield locked up by week 11, I am going to be so pissed! :boom

PhillyPhreak54

The Chad Henne benching lasted all of 2:30

Pennington hurt and knocked out of the game by Jason Babin

Sgt PSN

Pennington hurt?  You don't say. 

Can't help but feel bad for the guy though.  He's a pretty good QB when he's healthy, unfortunately for him, he's never healthy. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you wanna talk noodle arms, let's talk Chad Pennington.  He's smart and knows his limitations, but his limitations are many.

Sgt PSN

I think when he was drafted he had average-ish arm strength but he's had a few injuries to his throwing shoulder since coming into the league, which have certainly not helped any.  I think had he not had so many injury problems, he would have been one of the better QB's in the league. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

The other CF certainly thinks he's neat.

MDS

they are too busy stroking each others shafts to peyton hillis to even know that happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I know we've talked about this before, but I can't get over how awful Carson Palmer has been. He's got three more mind-boggling picks. Wow.

PhillyPhreak54

Colt McCoy...drove the Browns down the field to tie it up with less than a minute to go.

PhillyPhreak54

Cincinnati...unreal.

Score a TD...recover the onside kick...and then fumble the ball away on the next play

PhillyPhreak54

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JAX JUST WON ON A BATTED DOWN HAIL MARY! UNREAL. The DB swatted it right to the JAX receiver

GUS JOHNSON ON THE CALL TOO!

Munson

lol Gus Johnson

WTF Happened? need to see this play
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on November 14, 2010, 04:04:47 PM
lol Gus Johnson

WTF Happened? need to see this play

Garrard launches a 50 yard bomb...the HOU DB could have picked it but he swats it down...right into the breadbasket of Mike Thomas.