2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

210 tip in tucson

temple shoulkd get killed by sdsu seeing as they suck but if they cant beat penn st i will personally fly to philly to fire dunphy myself
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

then my next stop will be to richmond to punch you in your jew face
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Believe it or not I'm just trying to help you. You farging ingrate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

phillycrew

Virginia Tech should be in and VCU should be out.  Most students at VCU thought they were NIT bound.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

does anyone remember who the big snubbed teams of 2005 were?

anyone?

good.

now shut up

PoopyfaceMcGee

No, but most of us were already drinking and farging regularly. You were still a high school virgin then.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2011, 01:09:47 PM
does anyone remember who the big snubbed teams of 2005 were?

anyone?

good.

now shut up

people will front and google it...but if everyone here were honest they would admit they dont know who won it all in 2005...so im not sure what your point is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I think 2005 was UNC.  Either 05 or 06.  Other than that, couldn't even tell you who they beat, let alone who got snubbed from the tourney that year.  Hell, I couldn't even tell you who got snubbed last year.