2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yes, georgetown does seem to blow at the moment but they'll pick it up.

and i got deja vu watching that duke game, i feel like florida state beats duke when they're #1 every time they play.

i also went 7 for 7 in gambling on college games yesterday.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on January 13, 2011, 09:46:09 AM
yes, georgetown does seem to blow at the moment but they'll pick it up.

and i got deja vu watching that duke game, i feel like florida state beats duke when they're #1 every time they play.

i also went 7 for 7 in gambling on college games yesterday.

its temple only really good OOC win and its getting worse by the day

i blame you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Funny thread title on this other board: "Has anyone actually made money betting on Georgetown?"

Rome

Monster comeback for the rich kids.  Went on a 19-0 run in the 2nd to seal the deal.  farg poor schools.

PoopyfaceMcGee

FSU gonna get up in that NCSU ass today, Rome?

phattymatty

why does espn love kansas state so much? i swear i've seen them at least ten times in national games. i know they were supposed to be much better but still.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

jimmer fredette is out of his mind again...he might be the danny wurffel of cbb players but god damn if he isnt fun to watch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah he is. penn state actually gave dude a scholarship to play WR.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It almost feels like he never misses. I didn't watch the 2nd half last night, but the first was one of the most entertaining games I'd seen in a while. SDSU moves the ball around really well and has an intricate offensive play, then BYU just feeds the ball to Jimmer and it's in the hoop. Ridiculous.

ice grillin you

hes from glens falls ny which is like 45 minutes from my house in upstate ny....in december byu scheduled a homecoming game for him...but they didnt do it in albany or at msg...they actually did it in glens falls at the same arena where the phantoms now play...words cant describe how awful this little "city" and arena are...arena holds 4100 i think....its like an older way smaller utica or for matty reading...a tiny classic east coast ex factory manufacturing town....the fact that byu did that for him is pretty cool
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 27, 2011, 01:38:57 AM
jimmer fredette is out of his mind again...he might be the danny wurffel of cbb players but god damn if he isnt fun to watch

Heard about him all season and it was nice to watch him play last night.   43 points. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.