2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i can afford everything, your pick. gotta be soon though cuz you're about to be blowsed out.

phattymatty

if you post an amount within 13 minutes left on the clock i'm in.

MDS

oh shtein

ill give you two choices

1. first dibs on igys butthole
2. fantasy bball $
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

13 min.  i don't even understand the options. i've already had 1, don't understand 2.

MDS

youre not in the fantasy hoops league? the buy-in for that.

or $20
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i'm not. that i know of.

but ok, i'm basically giving you 6 points with 12 min. left but i'm in.

MDS

oh i just figured you were...

and with that i just jinxed my boys

phattymatty

MDS

ramon moore

philly born, philly bred, public league legend

aint no 45k a year upper class elists dc school for him

ice grillin you

rushing the court....for real?

could temple act more small time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

toddy wins.

garbage.

you guys will need that come march though so thats cool. i want temple in the tourney.

MDS

we were makin the tourney with or without this win, but it will help of course

though on the bright side they won essentially as tennessee scored a td to kill my parlay

phattymatty

i'll send you a check tomorrow if you want but it'll be more fun to let it ride.

if i didnt do a whole bottle of tanqueray i wouldnt have given you 6 with 12 left.

The BIGSTUD

Thompson is lucky affirmative action exists, or this douchebag wouldn't have a job.

The race-baiting bigot can think about this one all the way home to that run down piece of shtein known as Georgetown.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on December 09, 2010, 11:02:51 PM
i'll send you a check tomorrow if you want but it'll be more fun to let it ride.

if i didnt do a whole bottle of tanqueray i wouldnt have given you 6 with 12 left.

oh there is no doubt im pocketing this 20 and will go double or nothing on something stupid