2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: King Cole on December 09, 2010, 11:05:31 PM
all the way home to that run down piece of shtein known as Georgetown.

haha. i never understood why people thought you were fake but now i know.

phattymatty

georgetown, where a 200 sf condo costs a million dollars.  rundown.

The BIGSTUD

I'd rather just bash it and disregard the facts. It's a piece of shtein school that wasn't even one of my safety schools.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phattymatty

word. one honest statement and one irrational lie. i'm cool with that.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Sorry Geno, when you win tonight you won't be topping John Wooden's record, women sports don't count.

BigEd76

Mississippi State's pain in the ass Renardo Sidney fought a teammate in the stands after last night's game

Don Ho

That was right before the Hawaii/Utah game.  Guess that one kid Sidney is nothing but trouble.  Dying to talk to my friends who went last night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

callin it now:

temple will lose 1 more game this year until the tourney---@ duke

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you think they will only lose one more game this year to the only good team they play?

you so crazeee
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Don Ho

Finally got to see San Diego State tonight.  Played at home against UNLV.  Ok, nothing spectacular.  SDSU Won 55-49.  They do have this one kid that looks real good, Kawhi Leonard. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'll bet Rome was too busy furiously masturbating to creat his "Duke is going to suck in 2011" thread.

I hate FSU, had $ on Duke, and still very much enjoyed that shtein.