2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

George Mason does it.

Let's go Todd!  Represent.  Owl Fever.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This Memphis coach looks like he belongs coaching in the 6 & Under local youth basketball league.  What is he, like 22?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

The BIGSTUD

Nova offensively was probably the worst team in the tournament. They are just awful and have no go to guys.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Another epic choke job by Nova.

Clowns.

Don Ho

Fricken Arizona with some sloppy passes at the end here as they were being pressed by Memphis.

(meant to post this here).

SunMo

good lord arizona is trying to blow it
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Yeah, no one wants the ball.  Wheres Iguodala when they need him.  He wants the ball.

SunMo

wow that a play on the blocked shot
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Wow!  What a block.  Arizona doesn't want this thing.

ice grillin you

has anyone ever seen a worse shot in a big spot than stokes at the end of that game...he had a good look from like 17 feet and hit the side of the backboard...i dont think ive ever seen that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

FSU took out the Aggies in another (minor) upset.

Meh - at least I have a reason to watch one more round, anyway.

MDS

if we did an awful major college coaches tournament, is there any doubt your 1 seeds are: paul hewitt, jay wright, rick barnes, sean miller
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Toddrick

Are your boys gonna cover?