2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

id be hard pressed to think of a call as bad as those is at a point in the game as critical as it was

also, why is it so inconceivable to think they would have made that shot? they would have inbounded from halfcourt with 1.7 left...plenty of time to make something happen.

ice grillin you

it def was not inconcievable but it had very little chance of happening...so little that it wasnt worth getting upset over

nebraska 5th down game was much worse...phil luckett too

im sure theres a hundred more calls in sports history that were more agregious mostly because yesterdays game meant absolutely nothing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

did you see the shot seton hall made the day before? that had very little chance of happening too.

i still dont see how you can say a big east tourney game means nothing regardless of the teams playing.

ice grillin you

big east tournament is a watered down mess that was ruined by their expansion so i dont bye into the greatness of it anymore....the final is still a great watch but these first two rounds are awful

i guess the game kinda meant something to syracuse in that rutgers would have been a easier game for them but other than that it didnt matter who won

btw those refs are out for the rest of the tourney

DH

yea but theyre gonna let them officiate the big dance. nice that the big east took action, not sure why the ncaa didnt.

ice grillin you

the big east only did it so the crew wouldnt take away shine from the actual games theyd be officiating...it wasnt a punishment to the refs

i bet if it had happened in a reg season game they would have stayed on their regular rotation

DH

just read they voluntarily stepped down

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

They'll volutarily cash the checks they got for voluntarily stepping down.   

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

-unc getting beat by miami
-x getting beat by dayton
-nw against with osu

i smell march
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

unc down by 17 w 8 to go and comes back to win

ice grillin you

did unc hit a shot with no time left or was it like two seconds and miami got a full court heave attempt

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Damn, what a night for basketball.  Watched the ND/Louisville and Va Tech/FSU game at the gym.  Got home and watched the 2nd half of San Diego State/UNLV.  Gotta love March.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.