Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, October 27, 2010, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i thought it looked exactly the same on replay....but slower
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

The highest scoring team in the NFC halfway through the season is...Detroit.

PhillyPhreak54

And Raheem Morris, who I like, may have been onto something. Tampa looks pretty damn good.

Munson

He stopped running, but it didn't look like the usual Moss give up, just looked like he tried to settle down in the zone right as the ball was thrown and ended up having to reach for it. Unless you're arguing that he was going three quarter speed the whole route, which he obviously was, but that's nothing new. But when Moss gives up, he gives up. No way he reaches out/stretches out for a ball over the middle like that if he had really given up on the play.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2010, 07:54:14 PM
And Raheem Morris, who I like, may have been onto something. Tampa looks pretty damn good.

Josh Freeman looks pretty good too. Making some great throws and more importantly keeping the mistakes to a minimum.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

He reached a hand out after it hit the ground. And he wasn't really over the middle. He knew there was no safety there because it was the safety who hit and interfered with him. He cadillac'd it big time.

Munson

Are we talking about the same play? The one where Favre took it on the chin?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81bc04b6/article/favre-carted-off-after-hit-to-chin-qb-requires-eight-stitches?module=HP_headlines

I'm not defending Moss because he half asses it all the time but on that play I don't think you can say he gave up on it. He's not the type to stretch out for a ball like that over the middle when he gives up on a play. Plus I thought the penalty was on the guy covering Harvin? Because whoever contacted Moss didn't do so until after the ball was through his hands.

Eagles_Legendz

No, the play I'm talking about, and I think Phreak is talking about, is the deep pass down the sidelines that he could have caught but decided he wasn't interested after the flag was thrown.

QB Eagles

Yep, I freaked out on that play (got Moss in fantasy). Dude was in position to make the catch. It was like he thought the flag ended the action.

Second biggest "WHAT THE farg ARE YOU DOING!" at the TV of the day (after the Bills punt).

Munson

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 31, 2010, 08:31:02 PM
No, the play I'm talking about, and I think Phreak is talking about, is the deep pass down the sidelines that he could have caught but decided he wasn't interested after the flag was thrown.

Ah okay, that explains the confusion. I saw IGY's post after the Brett Favre chin shot, thought he was talking about that play and etc.

I did the same thing QB did on the play you guys were talking about...bitched because he's on my fantasy team :boom

shorebird

Just so happens that the guy I'm playing has Moss also, .08 pts. Crapped the bed big time.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 31, 2010, 08:38:04 PM
It was like he thought the flag ended the action.

he definitely thought it was a false start not PI
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Blount had a nice game for the Bucs yesterday.  Just don't piss him off

Diomedes

I'd be taunting that punk all game long begging him to flip his top...what a liability.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Like nobody here has ever been caught punching someone in the face by the media.

The man. The myth. The legend.