2010 Week Seven Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 24, 2010, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

An underwhelming slate of games this weekend.

Pittsburgh and Miami will probably be pretty good. Green Bay and Minnesota and Dallas/NY will be good primetime games. But other than that...

Diomedes

what, Tampa vs. St. Louis doesn't get your dick hard?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2010, 11:14:30 AM

What the hell are you talking about?  Maybe the 1pm games are highlighted by McHeart-throb heading to his hometown in a game that will likely have skins fans all hopped up for no good reason, but there are plenty of other good matchups:

The Pats look to basically end the Chargers' season
Creepy old stalker guy heads back to Green Bay
Giants amazingly go into Dallas as an underdog and, again, look to basically end a season

Those three games alone should be pretty damn fun.  Oh, and the Eagles are playing too.  flag.

Magical_Retard

football is football.

ill watch anything they put on tv :(
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 24, 2010, 11:28:46 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2010, 11:14:30 AM

What the hell are you talking about?  Maybe the 1pm games are highlighted by McHeart-throb heading to his hometown in a game that will likely have skins fans all hopped up for no good reason, but there are plenty of other good matchups:

The Pats look to basically end the Chargers' season
Creepy old stalker guy heads back to Green Bay
Giants amazingly go into Dallas as an underdog and, again, look to basically end a season

Those three games alone should be pretty damn fun.  Oh, and the Eagles are playing too.  flag.

I mentioned GB/MIN, DAL/NYG

I don't count the Eagles in the other games because they could play one of the schools Todd covers and I would watch

Magical_Retard

It is a bad week in that I am rooting for the Cowboys to beat the Giants. Cowboys are done IMO but it sure would help if they beat the Giants plus any and every win makes them think they are going to the SB and ensures Philips remains coach.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

reese125

I think the Cowboys go on a run and make it interesting.

Munson

I just saw "Matt Moore passes to Gettis for a TOUCHDOWN" on ESPN and had no farging clue what team it was talking about at first
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

holy shtein do the niners suck

Munson

The Bills are moving the ball at will against the Ravens right now. They were helped oout by a fumble on a kick off return but still
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Also, the Saints are currently down 13-3 to Cleveland. What the hell happened to that team?

They miss Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush bad

Make that 20-3

Munson

And now the Bills fumble a kickoff and return the favor to Baltimore

Hawk

farg Jay Cutler.. I meant to put Favre in.. he's farging awful.

Munson

Roddy White, who's having a monster game, just fumbled and the Bungles returned it 50 yards for a TD and the lead

Munson

Buffalo choked away the lead, were down by 10 with like 5 minutes left, and just tied it at 34 on a FG with 5 seconds left