2010 Week Five Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 10, 2010, 12:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

TB scored.

And it cost me a push...farging Cincy

Sgt PSN

Crosby just bounced a 53 yd fg off the upright with 1 sec left.  Looks like OT unless the Skins get a hail mary. 

Rome

the hail mary was picked and then the packer dickhead ran it back 70 yards and then slid to a stop.

SLID!

what the farg???

Sgt PSN

GB won the toss in OT.  Ref did not state that if no one scores by the end of the period that the game ends in a tie.  Donny Mac looks confused. 

MDS

if that dood scores on the int return its not 5's fault

its andy reids. or mike shanahans. or the coverage.

right, j?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Palmer threw another pick after TO got an offensive PI...this team is awful aahahah. Jeez. And I bet on them. I'm an idiot

MDS

bad thing about this game is everyone might finally realize the bengals suck and specifically carson palmer is awful. lines have been at least 3 pts too high for them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

how many times will cincinnati teams choke this weekend?

PhillyPhreak54

oh my god

what an awful call on Poppinga for holding.

These referees are farging awful with this illegal contact, holding and PI.

Sgt PSN

GB obviously didn't learn shtein from the Chicago game.  Defensive penalties are putting the Skins in FG range. 

PhillyPhreak54

lolololololol

another flag on GB for illegal contact

Is Art Mills reffing this game??

Washington is going to win.

Rome

one def. holding and one p.i. on that drive.

ridiculous.

MDS

QB Eagles

Oakland beat San Diego for the first time in over seven years.