2010 Week Four Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 03, 2010, 01:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2010, 09:52:53 PM
Chinflap has been killed. Mike Martz's scheme combined with him is bad. Wow. 10 sacks in the first half

Do they have a clone of 2007 Winston Justice playing out there?

PhillyPhreak54

5 clones of him.

Cutler is concussed

Todd Collins is in.

QB Eagles

Good thing the Birds are a ways off from a Giants game. Otherwise, if they play like that and the Eagles interior line plays like they usually do, we might get to see the start of the Kafka era.

QB Eagles

Is this game as bad as the score and stats indicate? [I can't be bothered to watch.] And here I thought the Eagles game was lousy.

It would fit into my thesis for the season though: Every team in the 2010 NFC East SUCKS.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah. This game is WORSE than the stats say.

The Bears are setting modern offensive football back by 60 years.

Munson

So I needed Bradshaw to have a good game (or at least a better game than Knicks and Gould) to give Brady a shot to have a big game tomorrow night and win my FF matchup...and it looks like he's about to tack on 10 more points and he gets stripped from behind. SMH.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Todd Collins is dead now too.

Caleb Hanie, you're up.

Munson

Has there ever been an NFL player named Caleb?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Oh, so THAT's what good special teams play looks like.

Huh. I'm not used to seeing that around our team.

Diomedes

If I name my next kid Arrington, does that mean I don't have to worry about who will pay for my casket?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2010, 10:53:57 PM
Oh, so THAT's what good special teams play looks like.

Huh. I'm not used to seeing that around our team.

im sensing you're unhappy about something, but i cant quite put my finger on it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The fact the Eagles STs sucks?

Sgt PSN

Bobby April fixed Sav Rocca.  What else do you want him to do? 

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2010, 11:41:48 PM
The fact the Eagles STs sucks?

that's your main focus? the special teams? there are bigger fish to fry. andy reid, kevin kolb, mike bell, the offensive line, munson, the entire defense, joe banner, howie roseman, sara palin. i could go on.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I never said that was my main focus, pal. Although it would be nice to see positive plays from STs