2010 Week Three Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 26, 2010, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 27, 2010, 10:02:19 PM
P.S.  I wonder if Paco still has his Vick (Falcons) jersey?
I've told you this several times already.

I picked a random animal shelter in ATL, shipped it to them, and told them to use it to clean their cages.

but we both know you used this as an opportunity to try to give me shtein for being a fan of his when he came out of college.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Sgt PSN

I'm pretty pissed that I wasted 3 hours watching that game.  Holy farging flag fest.  Between the fumble and the onslaught of stupid penalties, GB handed that game to Chicago.  And that irks me because I really can't stand Jay Cutler. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: paco on September 27, 2010, 11:43:33 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on September 27, 2010, 10:02:19 PM
P.S.  I wonder if Paco still has his Vick (Falcons) jersey?

I picked a random animal shelter in ATL, shipped it to them, and told them to use it to clean their cages.

but we both know you used this as an opportunity to try to give me shtein for being a fan of his when he came out of college.

lol

Did you really?

PhillyPhreak54

Quoteterrellowens

I'm convinced! @Jaycutler is color blind! Lol

PoopyfaceMcGee

Of course he did, Phreak.

Anyway, he has the last laugh, because not only is Vick playing well... But he's doing it as an Eagle.

Paco 1, FF 0

paco

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2010, 12:04:18 AM
Quote from: paco on September 27, 2010, 11:43:33 PM

lol

Did you really?

Yeah.  I'm not PETA, but I'm close.

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 06:33:07 AM
Of course he did, Phreak.

Anyway, he has the last laugh, because not only is Vick playing well... But he's doing it as an Eagle.

Paco 1, FF 0
You might want to secure that shtein.  I have a LOT more dirt on you than you me.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SunMo

McCarthy totally farged the end of the game last night.  once they had goal to go and he had no timeouts, you have to let them score so you can get the ball.  what good does a goal line stand do if they kick the winning field goal and you get the ball back with 3 seconds.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on September 28, 2010, 07:47:01 AM
McCarthy totally farged the end of the game last night.  once they had goal to go and he had no timeouts, you have to let them score so you can get the ball.  what good does a goal line stand do if they kick the winning field goal and you get the ball back with 3 seconds.

He took Game Management 101 with Professor Andy Reid.

Quote from: paco on September 28, 2010, 06:40:49 AM
I have a LOT more dirt on you than you me.

1. I was only a teenager and in a very vulnerable place in my life.
2. He was very gentle considering his size.
3. Did you ever get that converted from VHS to DVD like I asked?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on September 28, 2010, 07:47:01 AM

Challenging the fumble recovery was dumb. Having that TO would have been pretty useful after the goal line stand.

Also, I thought it was great how the refs just decided to end the game after 2 illegal forward passes on the kick return before the play was actually blown dead.

PhillyPhreak54

You could read his lips when talking to the ref after he dropped the red flag..."I'm going to challenge this. Hell, I have to. What else can I do?"

Um, maybe listen to your staff upstairs who can see the replays?

Eagaholic

He looked quite Reidesque with his TO/challenge but 19 penalties is an achievement Andy can only dream of

Nick Collins had 2 terrific ints called back on penalties

Sgt PSN

Useless story....

A guy I work with is a Bears fan and has achieved a level of homerism that would make Phreak jealous.  Long story short, he thinks the Bears have the most dynamic offense in the league and will keep defenses guessing because they don't have a "go to" guy....in other words, no one knows who will be getting the ball, thus the offense will be unstoppable.  I tried telling him they don't have any go to players because their skill position players aren't very good but he didn't believe me.  Normally I don't pay much attention to people like that but this guy was cracking me the hell up this morning because the more I kept saying that the Bears are average on offense, the more pissed off he kept getting....like red face and veins bulging from his neck.  He's already concluded that the Bears are going to the Super Bowl because they are 3-0 and the last time they started 3-0 was 2007 when they went to the Super Bowl.  It's science.     

SunMo

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 28, 2010, 01:43:02 PM
Useless story....

A guy I work with is a Bears fan and has achieved a level of homerism that would make Phreak jealous.  Long story short, he thinks the Bears have the most dynamic offense in the league and will keep defenses guessing because they don't have a "go to" guy....in other words, no one knows who will be getting the ball, thus the offense will be unstoppable.  I tried telling him they don't have any go to players because their skill position players aren't very good but he didn't believe me.  Normally I don't pay much attention to people like that but this guy was cracking me the hell up this morning because the more I kept saying that the Bears are average on offense, the more pissed off he kept getting....like red face and veins bulging from his neck.  He's already concluded that the Bears are going to the Super Bowl because they are 3-0 and the last time they started 3-0 was 2007 when they went to the Super Bowl.  It's science.     

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54