2010 Week Three Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 26, 2010, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Brett Favre picked off by a 300lb DL on a screen.

Tampa playing Pittsburgh tough so far

PhillyPhreak54

San Fran may have been one of the most overrated teams in the league. I realize that they were only "rated" because of them being in the horrible NFC West but they have looked like absolute trash

PhillyPhreak54

Dez Bryant just made a helluva catch that wasn't a catch. Great body control while in the air. Future stud.

DH

i was just comin here to say how pissed i was that he's a cowboy. farg.

QB Eagles

DH

Giants looking zesty..elis been picked twice

PhillyPhreak54

Andre Johnson is back in. Cowboys still up by 7.

And look at Buffalo...CJ Spiller to the house. Wow.

SF is awful.

PhillyPhreak54

Schaub just threw a pick that looked like a punt. farg man, come on.

MDS

this is one of those weeks where you remember why gambling is retarded
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

My fantasy defenses are SF and NE, getting lit up by KC and BUF respectively. Looks like I'll be hitting the waiver wire looking for favorable matchups from here on out.

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas really moving the ball now as the 3rd qtr is winding down.

Houston's offense is zesty

Romo just threw a TD to Williams

17-3 Cowboys

COME ON HOUSTON

PhillyPhreak54

Houston shtein themselves in the red zone.

Dallas gets it back after a FG and promptly goes on to score on a long TD by Williams

24-6 iceholes

PoopyfaceMcGee

You had to know Dallas going to 0-3 was simply too good to be true.

Seabiscuit36

Shawn Andrews is playing now after Mckenzie got yanked for 2 dumb personal fouls
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

fumbles foster!

if ne cant hold this 15 pt lead todd might need some cash flow help
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.