2010 Week Two Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 19, 2010, 01:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

This week shows how the truth is stranger than fiction, Cowboys and Vikings both 0-2. I love it.

shorebird

Houston looked like a scoring machine. Is this the year they finally live up too expectations?

PoopyfaceMcGee

This is what a man on HGH looks like:

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2010, 01:10:12 AM
Quote from: KDS on September 19, 2010, 11:12:16 PM
is there anything better than being at a bar for the 1pm games

Yeah.

Being at a bar in any town except Brownsville.

fair enough but the place was at least 60% dallas fans and theres not a whole lot of things better than watching them crumble with their loser team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

very true. i was w a buncha cowboys fans when they lost in the playoffs to arizona in like 01 or something..also for the seahawks playoff game which was extra special.

rjs246

If Clay Matthews doesn't get a farging haircut I am going to hurt somebody. Every time I see him on the field I find myself imagining scenarios where opposing players grab him by that mop and whip him into the stratosphere.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

999 out of a thousand men with long hair need to see a barber.  The one who doesn't is somebody like Slash, who can do whatever the farg he wants and it's cool.

Matthghews is no Slash.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger