2010 Week One Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2010, 12:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Finally.

I think Houston has a shot to Indy out today.

General_Failure

Watching a couple plays from the Giants/Panthers game, I can see why the Giants picked up Andrews.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Some awful and inept offense today. Jeez.

MDS

lol @ everyone picking cinci

dont they know carson palmer sucks?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Chris Johnson just took one about 75 yds.  Titans have really opened up on Oakland and have scored 2 td's on their last 2 possessions and are up 24-3.  Campbell does not look very good.   He has 4 completions and has been sacked 4 times. 

Sgt PSN

Good god, how awful is Oakland?

They finally put together a decent drive and have a 1st down around the 20.  They take a time out, come back to the LOS and take a delay of game penalty.  Then a low snap to Campbell in the shot gun goes through his hands and they get called for holding.  3rd and 11 Campbell throws a dump off pass to Cartwright for a 9 yard gain. 

Munson

Forte has 3 catches for over 100 yards against DET already?

Phreak I hope you put him in
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I did.

Matt Stafford got knocked out of the game by Peppers.

Arian Foster seems to be the real deal in HOU...he's about to score again.

Matt Moore is farging atrocious.

DEN/JAX is a retard fight

ATL looks like shtein too

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Giants could use Stacy Andrews at this point too.  They can't rush for sheet.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at the Panthers long snapper. Unreal.

He snapped the ball about two yards to the left. A flubbed snap to give the Jints good field position

PoopyfaceMcGee

I knew all about that guy when picking the Giants in IGY's survival league.

Sgt PSN

It doesn't help when Moore has thrown 3 ints in the red zone.  I don't know who the o-coordinator for the Panthers is, but you gotta wonder when he's going to start calling some run plays around the goal line.  Must be a relative of Andy Reid. 

Daryl Johnston has a shiny face.  Make up fail. 

Munson

Steelers just missed a go-ahead 39 yard FG with under a minute left
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!