Started by ice grillin you, September 09, 2010, 07:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

off to Sears. talk to you guys tomorrow
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I have no feelings about the Saints one way or the other, but I do enjoy watching Favre lose. I hope he does so tonight.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Nice show of union solidarity before the kickoff.  2011 is gonna be a long fall & winter without the NFL.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice farging audio problems. Anyone else having issues?

General_Failure

No, but only because I have the sound turned off.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

It's really farging choppy and it's the only channel that it's happening on.

PhillyPhanInDC

Haven't seen the great white hope at RB yet. Is he hurt? The Vikings look like they are going to be a disaster this season, despite AP's best efforts.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on September 09, 2010, 09:12:52 PM
No, but only because I have the sound turned off.

Haha... me too.  Michaels & Collinsworth are awful.

ice grillin you

i like collingsworth even if he talks to much....michales should have died in katrina

and the vikings seconday is playing a hall of fame game....brees has all kinds of time in four wr sets and cant find people

BigEd76

ice grillin you

favre just doesnt look like he wants to play....he doesnt have that look of a kid having fun like he always had....i wouldnt be surprised if he either retires mid season or goes on IR when he really isnt hurt

PhillyPhanInDC

/\ word

Dude looks bored and on top of everything else, really tentative. I think he takes a shot at some point, gets an injury that'll linger but not one that would sideline him in his better years,  and he says, "farg this". Then the rejoicing can begin.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.