2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

So in that case we should applaud McNabb. Got a draft pick out of the Skins for the EAgles, and will in return get them absolutely nothing. That's in the top 5 things he's done for the Eagles in his career :yay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 26, 2010, 04:36:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5956686

lol at ESPN and this load of shtein:

QuoteAfter the season, McNabb is planning to meet with the taterskins and ask them for his release. McNabb wants to be in a position where he can pick the place to finish his career, not have it dictated to him as was the case last season when Philadelphia traded him to Washington.

What's great is the Skins will get nothing for him in a trade because no one is going to take on that contract.

im still waiting for clayton to apologize for his "one of the worst moves in nfl history" comment

and there isnt enough bad things that can happen to mcnabb

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

My favorite were all the "Be careful what you wish for Philly" people. If this doesn't prove Eagles fans know what the farg we're talking about then nothing will.

lol at ES:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?342225-We-re-fifty-percent-better-than-last-year!
QuoteWe're fifty percent better than last year!

Today's game was just plain fun. The D finally played better than decent. They played well. The special team's was solid. The pups acquitted themselves really well. Cooley... well, everyone's entitled to a dog of a game, I suppose. Grossman's numbers would have actually looked pretty good with those five extra catches.

So, take this as a step forward. We have a long way's to go, but at least we're moving.

Still we won four last year and so with six this year we are fifty percent improved.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?342215-So-PROUD-of-our-team!
QuoteSo PROUD of our team!

That was a great way to step up and show some pride and fight, fight, and fight. Awesome job by our back ups!

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?342141-Please-get-DMac5-out-of-here-today

QuotePlease get DMac5 out of here today

If what has been reported that Donovan McNabb has said today to Kyle Shanahan and anyone in the DC media, he is a coward, a straight up coward

Everything TO said about him in 2005 has been validated

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2010, 05:31:09 PM
Quote from: SD on December 26, 2010, 04:36:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5956686

lol at ESPN and this load of shtein:

QuoteAfter the season, McNabb is planning to meet with the taterskins and ask them for his release. McNabb wants to be in a position where he can pick the place to finish his career, not have it dictated to him as was the case last season when Philadelphia traded him to Washington.

What's great is the Skins will get nothing for him in a trade because no one is going to take on that contract.

im still waiting for clayton to apologize for his "one of the worst moves in nfl history" comment

and there isnt enough bad things that can happen to mcnabb

and lets no forget HE WANTED TO GO TO WASHINGTON

then he played like shtein, the shanahans were mean to him, the team played better with rex grossman and people are supposed to feel sorry for him

how do i let this go? how do i like this guy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Don't, just shut the farg up about it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

There is medication available for OCD.

MDS

Quote24. Washington taterskins (No. 29; 6-9):  As the taterskins were lining up for the game-winning field goal in overtime, agent Fletcher Smith issued a statement that read, "Miss it."

from pft's power rankings

and serious question: what games was donovan rooting for his own team to lose more

1. last 2 @ dal and @ jax
2. 06 divisional round game @ no
3. superbowl *

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2010, 03:13:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2010, 01:51:48 PM
that little bitchface mcnabb wants to be released

well guess what you whiny little pathetic girl, you shouldnt have signed that extension 2 months ago. now i hope either the skins stash your mopey, passive aggressive douchey ass on the bench or trade you to buffalo or something.

You have leapfrogged Havas in the McNabb obsession category. I think he raped you or something.

It's all part of his plan for daddy havas' approval. In reality... I don't think he even cares one way or the other about 5.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

smeags

so where's deion sanders with his " i luv me sum donovan mcnabb" crap now ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

reese125

Quote from: EagleFeva on December 29, 2010, 09:26:26 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2010, 03:13:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2010, 01:51:48 PM
that little bitchface mcnabb wants to be released

well guess what you whiny little pathetic girl, you shouldnt have signed that extension 2 months ago. now i hope either the skins stash your mopey, passive aggressive douchey ass on the bench or trade you to buffalo or something.

You have leapfrogged Havas in the McNabb obsession category. I think he raped you or something.

It's all part of his plan for daddy havas' approval. In reality... I don't think he even cares one way or the other about 5.

Words cant even express how beyond a true statement this is. He doesnt even like football in general. Hes here to bash everyone's tv show likings, convince others how bad of a gambler he is, talk about munson and imitate igy.

I really hope these two have met more than a couple of times because if not he needs to sprint to his therapist or write a letter to igy, get naked and hang himself from his shower head.

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Don Ho

QuoteBy beating the Jags on Sunday, the taterskins fell from No. 7 to No. 13 in the 2011 draft order, hurting their chances of getting a quarterback. (Clayton)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

paco

"Thats just Shanny using his Jedi mind tricks to fool the league into thinking we are not taking a quarterback" -A future post by some random dbag on ES.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

SD

Quote from: paco on December 30, 2010, 07:46:32 AM
"Thats just Shanny using his Jedi mind tricks to fool the league into thinking we are not taking a quarterback" -A future post by some random dbag on ES.

He's mindfarging another team into thinking the Skins don't want a QB, that way other teams think we still want Mcnabb and they'll make a trade for him.

rjs246

08:04 AM ET 12.29 | Donovan McNabb's contractually obligated radio appearance Tuesday did little to shine a light on what is really going on in the unraveled relationship between the quarterback and the team. To be sure, Smith and McNabb have discussed an exit strategy, though McNabb continues to maintain he would like to return to Washington, albeit under different circumstances. The Shanahans, however, have already determined that McNabb is not suited for their offense, according to people familiar with the situation. It would be best for McNabb if the taterskins released him immediately after the season, enabling him to choose his next team. But Mike Shanahan may not be in an accommodating mood, especially after last week's events. ... The taterskins could wait until the first game of the 2011 season to release McNabb and owe him nothing.

The Washington Post
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.