2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 24, 2010, 10:05:14 PM
everybody's having fun

QuoteIt's understandable that Donovan McNabb and taterskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan butted heads this year.  It happens.

It's inexplicable that the Shanahan camp and the McNabb camp continue to go back-and-forth at each other in public, as if that is going to help matters.  One day after McNabb's agent took on Kyle Shanahan and Mike Shanahan responded, the younger Shanahan spoke with reporters.

"I called Donovan on the phone, mentioned I wanted to have a conversation with him to find out what this was all about," Kyle Shanahan said Friday, according to Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post.   "And when I talked to Donovan [on Thursday], he said he didn't say any of that.

Pam Oliver says hello.

I guess none of the mediots remember that gem. Something is seriously wrong with McNabb. He's got the maturity of an infant.

MDS

donovan has to be everyones friend....how dont you know this yet?

other people do his bidding for him and when he gets called on it he does the whole oh i didnt say that, my agent did, or my mom did, or my fat loser twin brother did.

round and round we go in the cycle of blame everyone else but poor innocent little donnie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

words cant really decribe how much of a farging bitch donovan is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im pretty sure J would challenge that

and in fact i challenge you or anyone to come up with someone who loves donovan as much as a J does whose name is not wilma, sam, roxy or michael wilbon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He made you suck a fleshpop for an autograph, didn't he.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

"I didn't say any of that."

Translation...

Motherfarging right I'm pissed off.  Kyle Shanahan?  Who the farg is Kyle Shanahan?  I've been a pro bowl caliber quarterback for a decade and I have to listen to this pipsqueak member of the lucky sperm club?  farg him and his old man and get me the farg out of here as soon as possible.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

that little bitchface mcnabb wants to be released

well guess what you whiny little pathetic girl, you shouldnt have signed that extension 2 months ago. now i hope either the skins stash your mopey, passive aggressive douchey ass on the bench or trade you to buffalo or something.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2010, 01:51:48 PM
that little bitchface mcnabb wants to be released

well guess what you whiny little pathetic girl, you shouldnt have signed that extension 2 months ago. now i hope either the skins stash your mopey, passive aggressive douchey ass on the bench or trade you to buffalo or something.

You have leapfrogged Havas in the McNabb obsession category. I think he raped you or something.

MDS

and you are a second to nobody in your mcnabb love

he wasted 11 years of my life and continues to pull his same drama queen baby bitch act. its disgusting.

General_Failure

Well you should definitely act like a bitch about it. Definitely.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Michael Vick wasted years of Falcons fans life and killed and murdered dogs and put them in rape stands. It's disgusting.

Jewfacefarg douchenozzle really needs to get over it. Must stop clicking to read in threads like this.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5956686

lol at ESPN and this load of shtein:

QuoteAfter the season, McNabb is planning to meet with the taterskins and ask them for his release. McNabb wants to be in a position where he can pick the place to finish his career, not have it dictated to him as was the case last season when Philadelphia traded him to Washington.

What's great is the Skins will get nothing for him in a trade because no one is going to take on that contract.