2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

it doesnt matter

they could replace 5 with me and at the end of the season they are still going to try to trade up for andrew luck or offer the eagles two 1st rounders for kolb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 17, 2010, 05:16:01 PM
Someone explain how replacing any quarterback with Rex Grossman is a good idea.  Thx

If only they had Colt Brennan to fall back on

Rome

Quote from: MDS on December 17, 2010, 05:17:07 PM
it doesnt matter

they could replace 5 with me and at the end of the season they are still going to try to trade up for andrew luck or offer the eagles two 1st rounders for kolb

Haha I'm down with that.

MDS

strike that im calling it right now they go after vince young

and that would have 1:1 odds of being a train wreck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Stop it.  Not even Danny boy is stupid enough to pull the trigger on Young.  Ok well maybe he is but I still don't see it happening.

MDS

give me good odds and ill pull the trigger

Rome

Betting against the stupidity of Danny Snyder has IGY written all over it.

SD

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?341625-Some-things-you-need-to-understand

QuoteSome things you need to understand

Shanny is never going to give it you straight when it comes to injuries. Check his history on it Denver. I believe he actually got his hand smacked for it with the Injury Report there. You know who else is like that? Belichick.

Shanny isn't going to tell you who the starter is at QB, kicker or any other position. In fact just the other day he specifically told the media the following:

On if Donovan McNabb will be starting on Sunday:
    "I don't go through the starting lineups. I've told you guys that before. We talk about it every week. Sooner or later, you'll come to the game and find out who's starting."

Don't expect Shanny to squash the Rex/McNabb rumors. In fact, I'd expect him, given his words & actions, to actually fan the flames on these rumors just so Dallas has no idea which QB to prepare for.

Shanny will play mind games with opponents. Right now, he's got a serious Jedi Mind **** going on between Jason Garrett's ears. Hopefully he neither confirms nor denies anything the rest of the week.

lololololololololololololololololololol

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wait, so now the Cowboys are going to prepare for Grossman, but he's going to break out "secret weapon" McNabb?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Eagaholic

Quote from: rjs246 on December 17, 2010, 11:32:17 AM
So, in theory, Philly fans could stuff the ballot box for McNabb to make the Pro-Bowl and the Eagles would get a higher pick?

I don't know what's stupider, the fact that the taterskins would offer something that Eagles fans could screw them on, or the fact that taterskins-hating Eagles fans haven't actually tried to make it happen.

There are eagles peoples that have pushed voting campaigns and have been voting - there's no limit to the number of times one can vote. Problem is voting closes in a couple of days and McNabb is probably at least a couple hundred thousand votes from taking over one of the top 4 nfc qbs (and fans only count for a third).

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on December 17, 2010, 05:16:01 PM
Someone explain how replacing any quarterback with Rex Grossman is a good idea.  Thx

Better draft picks to piss away on overrated has-beens.

TexasEagle

Quote from: SD on December 17, 2010, 05:46:03 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?341625-Some-things-you-need-to-understand

QuoteSome things you need to understand

Shanny is never going to give it you straight when it comes to injuries. Check his history on it Denver. I believe he actually got his hand smacked for it with the Injury Report there. You know who else is like that? Belichick.

Shanny isn't going to tell you who the starter is at QB, kicker or any other position. In fact just the other day he specifically told the media the following:

On if Donovan McNabb will be starting on Sunday:
    "I don't go through the starting lineups. I've told you guys that before. We talk about it every week. Sooner or later, you'll come to the game and find out who's starting."

Don't expect Shanny to squash the Rex/McNabb rumors. In fact, I'd expect him, given his words & actions, to actually fan the flames on these rumors just so Dallas has no idea which QB to prepare for.

Shanny will play mind games with opponents. Right now, he's got a serious Jedi Mind **** going on between Jason Garrett's ears. Hopefully he neither confirms nor denies anything the rest of the week.

lololololololololololololololololololol

I was just reading that lunacy. With all the stuff I have going on right now this news hit at just the right time. I wish I knew some taterskins fans so I could laugh at them face to face. This is priceless.

General_Failure

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 17, 2010, 07:01:17 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on December 17, 2010, 11:32:17 AM
So, in theory, Philly fans could stuff the ballot box for McNabb to make the Pro-Bowl and the Eagles would get a higher pick?

I don't know what's stupider, the fact that the taterskins would offer something that Eagles fans could screw them on, or the fact that taterskins-hating Eagles fans haven't actually tried to make it happen.

There are eagles peoples that have pushed voting campaigns and have been voting - there's no limit to the number of times one can vote. Problem is voting closes in a couple of days and McNabb is probably at least a couple hundred thousand votes from taking over one of the top 4 nfc qbs (and fans only count for a third).

That's good enough. Figure that one of the top three isn't going to play anyway.

The man. The myth. The legend.