2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

He hasn't played well since 2004, but I guess a third team in three years is going to fix that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: rjs246 on December 17, 2010, 11:32:17 AM
So, in theory, Philly fans could stuff the ballot box for McNabb to make the Pro-Bowl and the Eagles would get a higher pick?

I don't know what's stupider, the fact that the taterskins would offer something that Eagles fans could screw them on, or the fact that taterskins-hating Eagles fans haven't actually tried to make it happen.

Don't look at me, I voted for Favre and McNabb.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

apparently Grossman is the starter for the remainder of the year and Beck is the backup...lol wow
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Maybe McNabb can go to Cincy and play with the two best receivers over 30.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

from NBC Sports:

QuoteThe same organization said that the McNabb benching against the Lions wasn't a big deal.  They trumpeted McNabb's contract extension as proof.  It's a big deal because it indicates the taterskins have no idea what their plan is or how to deal with players.

This isn't about whether going to Grossman is the right decision.  It's a window into larger dysfunction.

Oh how I love this shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

DH

so its true that they can cut him loose after this season?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Indeed.  They can and they will.  The contract extension he signed was basically a $3.5 million "sorry for benching you."

SunMo

DH i know you love the dude for what he did here, and I do too.  but how can you say he "deserves better"?  he picked the spot, he's the one that crowed after the defense and an awful eagles offense won the game for him the first time.  how does he deserve better?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

I am really glad that I am not a Skins fan!
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

maybe he doesnt "deserve better", but i think he deserved the chance to get to play out this season. to be benched in favor rex grossman is like the lowest of the low.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 17, 2010, 02:42:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismgwBoOmso

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^This is what keeps me from feeling bad for him...he received a standing ovation from the fans and the Eagles organization traded him to a divisional rival to accommodate him. Then he pulls his little passive aggressive routine.