2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS - need you to drive up to Houston and start the J suicide watch.

rjs246

I forget what the stipulation was for the second draft-pick involved in the trade... does this have any impact on what round the pick will be in?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Already no chance.  He had to make the Pro Bowl or the skins had to make the playoffs.  4th rounder, here "we" come.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

So, in theory, Philly fans could stuff the ballot box for McNabb to make the Pro-Bowl and the Eagles would get a higher pick?

I don't know what's stupider, the fact that the taterskins would offer something that Eagles fans could screw them on, or the fact that taterskins-hating Eagles fans haven't actually tried to make it happen.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

SunMo

i think i actually feel bad for donny at this point
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

why?  he'll be vick's backup next year in philly and kolb will be the taterskins starter.

Seabiscuit36

Errebody Makes mistakes in they lifetime
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

"@wingoz: The big winner in this whole mcnabb/skins fiasco? Andy Reid. Once again gets rid of a player a year early instead of a year late.  #smart"

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 17, 2010, 10:57:07 AM
MDS - need you to drive up to Houston and start the J suicide watch.

its too late

no way he makes it now

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So who wants to bang his Peruvian hot mami on Super Bowl weekend in Vegas?

PhillyPhreak54

Haha!!

Don't worry fellas. I'm good. I actually think it's funny. Anytime the taterskins look dumb and screw something up it's great. And seeing their fans get fired up and pissed and cry trumps any like I have for McNabb.

He will go to MIN or ARZ and play well.