2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

taterskins score and 5th down and still lose.

PoopyfaceMcGee

But cover and cost me money.  That is horseshtein.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 12, 2010, 04:03:46 PM
taterskins score and 5th down and still lose.

I didn't see the replay, did Armstrong get the first down?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 12, 2010, 04:05:36 PM
But cover and cost me money.  That is horseshtein.

Me too.

Armstrong they said after the game had the first down.  He wasn't close.  Not sure if they actually gave him the first down and no one knew it, or it's spin control after the game.

MDS

and now i present a new cf program:

"analogies with hitman21st"

tonight on analogies with hitman21st: the nba.

QuoteThe Eagles are the Dallas Mavericks of the NFL. Great in the regular season, only to disappear once the playoffs start.

The taterskins are the New York Knicks. Once great, then floundered a bit, but soon to be a contender again.

this has been analogies with hitman21st

executive producers
mds
jon smith
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhanInDC

Mortensen and a couple of other sources are reporting there is a good chance Grossman gets the start this week, according to DC Sports Talk.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

They cut Hunter Smith, apparently because of the problems handling that snap in the rain.  Its like they forgot he's their punter too.  Comical
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"Eagles fans never appreciated Mcnabb"

He comes back and gets a standing O

Goes to DC and stinks it up, and they boooo him.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

the funny thing is mcnabb didnt even play poorly last week

the kicker missed 2 chip shots and they missed a tying xp. not really on him. but, that was just one games. hes been awful before that and this is just all too funny.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous