2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think that they're realizing he needs his ego coddled in order to play effectively, and this is just a ploy.  I mean... there is no way that they'd re-sign him based on his performance thus far this year, is there?  Even J couldn't buy into that decision.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles_Legendz

McNabb signed a gigantic extension.   :o

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 15, 2010, 03:29:10 PM
McNabb signed a gigantic extension.   :o

QuoteThe Washington taterskins and quarterback Donovan McNabb have agreed to a five-year, $78 million extension which could be worth up to $88 million with incentives, a source with knowledge of the agreement told ESPN NFL Insider Michael Smith.

The source said $40 million of the deal will be guaranteed.

This may motivate McNabb for tonight, but this is GREAT news for the Eagles in general.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

5 years $79 million coming up for Vick in like a half hour
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Sgt PSN

I wonder what kind of awesome tunnel dance McNabb has planned for tonight?