2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

I was thinking Minnesota but I don't think Childress will be there

Drunkmasterflex

So if he doesn't resign does that affect the pick the Eagles get?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

nah

9+ wins
playoffs
or McNabb goes to the Pro Bowl as a 5th alternate

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

other than banner inc does anyone come out of this smelling better than TO?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

McNabb is getting protected by the media so strongly that I might argue he smells even better.

ice grillin you

id have agreed on monday but since all these practice habit rumors have come out and  the news that the eagles were never really happen with him has put him in a pretty bad light...not as bad as shanny but he isnt looking all that great
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

besides Russell, they worked out JP Losman too

smeags

you know, i have no issue with guys piling it on mcnabb but freddie mitchell is one guy who really needs to stfu and if possible catch aids.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BobbyT

"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Rome

For his part, McNabb said he could have finished the game and conceded that he was insulted to have to answer questions like this from the media after 12 years in the league.

"Absolutely, but it's part of our jobs." he said. "I know that and that's why I'm standing here right now, to give you guys a little bit because I know you guys are probably wondering how I felt. I'm just going to make myself available when I need to. That's my job. But again, I need to just focus on what we need to do here as a unit. There are a lot of things we need to clean up. With this bye week, I expect good things when we get back."

Comical.   Just comical.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on November 03, 2010, 12:33:47 PM
you know, i have no issue with guys piling it on mcnabb but freddie mithcell is one guy who really needs to stfu and if possible catch aids.

If he did, it would be the first meaningful catch he's had in about 6 years. 

reese125

very nice sarge.

and this was a great comment underneath:

"I wish it was 2004 too, but you've got to get on with your life, Freddy."

-Todd Pinkston

PoopyfaceMcGee

Simmons:

QuoteShanahan's big mistake was playing the conditioning/injuries card instead of just admitting what everyone else couldn't help but notice if you watched the taterskins this year: Other than the Houston game in Week 2, McNabb seemed fairly washed-up, only he still LOOKS like McNabb -- same body, same facial expressions, same throwing motion -- so it's throwing people off. He makes seven or eight dreadful throws/decisions per game. Why wasn't Shanahan just honest about it? Perplexing. At the very least, we re-learned the same lesson that we learned after Buffalo traded for Drew Bledsoe: If a division rival calls and says, "Hey, we'll trade you our quarterback for a draft pick, any interest?" you should react like Obama would react if the Republicans said, "Hey, we have a Tea Party congressman who'd be great for your cabinet, any interest?"