2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

'Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. They made one last year'. - Donovan Mcnabb

ice grillin you

has nothing to do with the terminology....it has to do with the fact that hes been horrible now for eight games and shanny knows they had no chance to win the game in that spot with him as qb

he simply put in the player he felt gave them the best chance to win at that particular time

people in the media as usual are over analyzing this

however if people need a specific reason as to why he was sat down then you can look at the hideous interception he threw with four minutes left to give the game away...that was straw that broke the camels back....hip hip cliche!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Screamin' A is ranting about Donovan McNabb being pulled.  Funny.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2010, 12:45:31 AM
I call BS.

Even if he did, then you resort to a wristband system.

i've heard a few times that he won't wear the wristband for whatever reason.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Drunkmasterflex

I thought McNabb would do well in Shanahan's system....he has been brutal for the most part.  If you get pulled for Rex Grossman there is a problem. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

wanna hear some great radio check out kornheisers show today....david alridge has just lost his mind over the first 15 minutes

http://www.espn980.com/

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2010, 08:06:24 AMhe simply put in the player he felt gave them the best chance to win at that particular time

"best chance to win" and "Rex Grossman" don't belong anywhere near each other

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 01, 2010, 10:18:04 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2010, 08:06:24 AMhe simply put in the player he felt gave them the best chance to win at that particular time

"best chance to win" and "Rex Grossman" don't belong anywhere near each other

unless you are in the two minute offense and the bedwetter is your other option

Drunkmasterflex

You are letting your hate blind you IGY.  McNabb isn't a great end of game QB we all can agree on that....but Rex Grossman is even worse.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on November 01, 2010, 10:25:34 AM
You are letting your hate blind you IGY.  McNabb isn't a great end of game QB we all can agree on that....but Rex Grossman is even worse.

disagree....they both are hideous....but if youve watched mcnabb this year and that game yesterday in particular you knew there was literally no chance of mcnabb driving the field there....as i previously mentioned in this thread the chance of grossman doing it was probably 3% but thats still three pts higher than mcnabb

MDS

does anyone remember the last time donovan mcnabb ledd his team on a drive to take the lead with under 5 minutes left in the game? when they were down in the game at the time? you know like oh were losing now we need 3 or 7 get it done donny boy...whens the last spot he did that.

my gut tells me that pittsburgh game in 2000 was the first and only time.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

He has had a couple but I can't remember the last time.

And I did watch that game....I guess it is more like pick your poison.  Suh is an absolute beast btw. 

Seabiscuit36

That INT he threw with just over 4 minutes left in the game set the stage.  He just doesnt show up when you need him to, enough that Shanny thought Rex Grossman was a better option..HAHAHAHA  Where's your momma now Durnavan
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Tomahawk

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on November 01, 2010, 10:40:25 AM
He has had a couple but I can't remember the last time.

And I did watch that game....I guess it is more like pick your poison.  Suh is an absolute beast btw. 

Agreed that Suh is a beast but he did his best to get that ball stripped. If the receiver (Randel El?) didn't try to play pattycake with Suh's back, he could've easily knocked the ball out