2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2010, 04:43:59 PM
I wonder how Havas can type while beating off so furiously....

This is a rough day for you, huh?  You may never be able to get an erection again.

shorebird

Quote from: GeneralZOD on October 31, 2010, 05:30:50 PM
  It seems that every time his team is down on a possible gw drive they flash that graphic "McNabb has engineered 24 GW drives" 

That stat hasn't changed for at least five years.

Eagles_Legendz

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=McNaDo00

It's really not a very good list for Donnie the last 5 years when you look at each game.  The Cincy debacle listed as a 4th qtr comeback should tell you all you need to know about those lists.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2010, 05:05:42 PMmaybe mcnabbs one legacy in the nfl will be that he introduced a new position to the league.....the two minute qb

Ha. Mcnabb is the starting QB and Grossman is the taterskins closer.

QB Eagles

Deadspin says what we don't hear often from the mainstream:

Let The Pouty Donovan McNabb Show Begin!

QuoteAlmost always liked Donovan McNabb while an Eagle despite realizing, early on, that he was the king of pouty, passive-aggressive, veiled digs at people - disguised as saying "the right thing" - when he didn't get his way.

Mike Shanahan's about to learn this.

I can't wait.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Eskin's "sources" say Donovan forgets the terminology when things speed up at the end of games, which is why Shanahan used Grossman in the last few minutes

PhillyPhreak54

I call BS.

Even if he did, then you resort to a wristband system.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Man that has nothing to do with me being a McNabb fan.

If you have a player, especially your QB, who forgets the terminology then you put the wristband on him so he knows whats up.

That is common sense and no defending. Eskin is full of shtein

BTW...

Steve Czaban is calling Shanahan "Mike Zornihan" because of all the dumb things going on down there. They had Dockery a healthy inactive today even with their OL struggles.

MDS

yea like a wristband is going to stop him from being absolutely lost and disinterested during the end of games

he wants no part of game winning drives and has never wanted anything to do with it. how many times does he have to check out of 4th qtrs before you just come to grips with the fact that he doesnt have it and doesnt even want it.

PhillyPhreak54

That is not the point.

I call BS on the Eskin report that he struggles, because we know he has had issues, because of the forgetting the farging terminology.

MDS

Rome

McNabb is a farging loser.  Always has been always will be.

reese125

Wait-so Mcnabb has had what 5 and plus months to learn the terminology and run the 2 min drill every day in practice since and he just so happens to still get lost at the most important time in a game? Wow.

Cmon Phreak...put two and two together here. I'm not one to start a Mcnabb bashing, but this guy has regressed so bad that the coaches are now making excuses for him.