2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2010, 04:25:55 PM
It doesn't matter who coaches that team - they're garbage.

And they still managed to beat the Eagles. 

MDS

will snyder give him an im sorry raise like banner inc did
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2010, 04:27:09 PM
With as much time as Detroit has spent putting pressure on McNabb all game, I don't see the logic in replacing him with a less mobile, less accurate QB.  McNabb doesn't appear to be hurt either. 

The only thing that would have been funnier is if Grossman actually took them down field to win and Skins fans start calling for Rex to be the starter. 

because mcnabb is a farging piece of shtein in clutch situations....granted rex grossman has little to no chance but whatever miniscule chance he did have to drive the team was higher than the bedwetters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah if the Skins didn't have a decent record, I would have been rooting for Rex to move them there.  THAT would have been funny.

McNabb less than 5 mins sets all sorts of records for badness.  How many more times is he going to close his eyes and throw it up 60 yards and cross his fingers?  Is that so he doesn't have to run a 2 min offense?

Eagles_Legendz

I wonder if McNabb is going to have a conversation with Shanny to let him know how he feels about that decision?

And yes, McNabb will be morphing into Elway any minute now.   ::)

I still don't really have any ill will towards Donovan, but the constant media fellating gets farging old.  It's about time people see what he does towards the end of games.

ice grillin you

that benching couldnt have happened to a more appropriate guy...i was waiting for the uncomfortable smile/laugh from him but even that didnt even come

you dont have andy shielding you anymore BEDWETTER

the ironic part of this is that shanahan recognizes mcnabbs end of game ineptitude but i dont know if he fully understands yet how little intestinal fortitude the guy has and that by sitting him there he ruined him forever

waiting for wilma's blog post......

General_Failure

IGY's got his projection bias working hard today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder how Havas can type while beating off so furiously....

General_Failure

He holds the keyboard upright and thrusts furiously. At least, that's how I normally do it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteShanahan: "I thought (Grossman) gave us the best chance to win" 12 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Asked how McNabb felt, Shanahan said, "He understands" 12 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Says Grossman is more comfortable with offense and capable of running 2 min offense 13 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Shanahan thought Grossman gave Skins better chance at end than McNabb. McNabb wasn't pulled cuz of health

Ouch!

He said 5 is still the starter though.

ice grillin you

hes absolutely 100% correct...youd like to have a better back up than rex but bottom oine is he did give them a better chance in that spot...

maybe mcnabbs one legacy in the nfl will be that he introduced a new position to the league.....the two minute qb

The BIGSTUD

If Vick keeps up his play this season he's so better than McNabb it's just hilarious. Vick was talked about being cut after that party incident and now he's the guy playing out of his mind and McNabb is already being run out of DC.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

GeneralZOD

Personally I like 5 as a person, but not as the QB I want driving it down the field for a game winning drive.  How he manages to get away with his QB playing ineptitude is downright amazing.  The talk in DC this week will more than likely center on the fact that Shanny pulled him, not bc of how many rookie-ass mistakes he was making. 

I think the media really needs to address this bc 5 has been given a free pass his whole career.  For him to be in the league as long as he has and continue to make rookie-ass mistakes and for no one to speak on it for the past 7 years is crazy.  It seems that every time his team is down on a possible gw drive they flash that graphic "McNabb has engineered 24 GW drives" 
CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts

Don Ho

I missed this game but I take it "bedwetter" (like it igy :yay) was benched.  For Grossman?  Time to head over to the Foreskin Nation board.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Skins got the ball down 3 with 3 mins left and Donovan and co went 4 and out.  Lions kicked a FG.  Skins get the ball with 2 mins left down 6 and they pulled him for Grossman because Shanahan said Grossman gave them a better chance to win in a 2 min situation.