2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

if only it weren't part of America at all
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

texas isnt MA its texas

they want to secede and only care about themselves

but i dont know that too well because i live in texico
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MA isn't geographical. It's a mind-set. And these people aren't MA's down here.

Diomedes

If those idiots ever get up enough balls to actually attempt to secede, I'll send them money to help out.  Secretly, of course.  Because my idiot government will probably try to prevent it, and have anyone who helps the texorists put to death.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on October 28, 2010, 09:34:51 PM
If those idiots ever get up enough balls to actually attempt to secede, I'll send them money to help out.  Secretly, of course.  Because my idiot government will probably try to prevent it, and have anyone who helps the texorists put to death.

Priests who drive out evil states?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Would love to see Texas gone and out of the US....same with south carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, and Kentucky. I can live with the rest of them.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Munson

Indeed. Might as well add Arizona and New Mexico to that list, too.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

...and Pennsultucky, or however you spell it. Also might as well add Murderland, Bodymore.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on October 28, 2010, 09:34:51 PM

i just want a 3 day warning on it so i can bounce

not sure if J would stay, but if not, i will be his knight in shining armor and pick up him on the way to fargo, north dakota
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.