2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on December 15, 2010, 10:49:48 AM
:-D I wonder what Wilma thinks?
"There must be a lot of those evil Eagles fans being mean to my baby at this game!"?
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2010, 01:09:25 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2010, 12:17:54 PM
the funny thing is mcnabb didnt even play poorly last week

yes he did

granted i watch redzone and not actual games but i wouldnt pin the loss on fatty mcbitchface. and i really want to cause i hate his guts.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont know that i would blame him for the loss and ill even give him credit for a nice two minute drive but he did not play well at all...mosely hit it on point...he was worm burnin wide open receivers all day long...its unbelievable how he simply cannot hit short routes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im not sure how unbelievable it is cause hes been doing it for 12 seasons now

but if he does get outright benched for rex grossman his defenders in the media (the wire hating wilbon and professional troublemaker big sexy whitlock) will be all over playing the victim card. and 5 will eat it cause no one gets more joy out of pretending the entire world is against him more than donovan f. mcnabb.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2010, 01:43:43 PM

oh its much worse this year than it ever was in philly

MDS

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2010, 01:50:10 PM

Yeah it is.  I don't know if it's because he's still not comfortable in the offense or because the oline isn't that good or what.  If I had to guess though, I'd say that his head/heart's not in it.  I think he got so used to playing in Philly on a team that had minimal turnover on the roster and the same head coach for his entire career that he was comfortable and he's just not adapting to all the change very well. 

You think he lacked confidence and had terrible body language in Philly, it seems to be about 1000x worse in DC.  Which is kind of awesome. 

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2010, 01:50:10 PM

I think we are seeing that Reid gets more out of QBs than most coaches.  Say what you will about all his other deficiencies but when you can get the most out of Feeley, McNabb, and a washed up Garcia thats pretty good.   
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

i dont think anyone ever had a problem with reid from monday to saturday....sundays tend to be the issue with him

Sgt PSN

Monday pressers generally suck...especially after a loss.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2010, 07:08:01 PM
i dont think anyone ever had a problem with reid from monday to saturday....sundays tend to be the issue with him

I agree, my point is he has made QBs look better than they probably are.  You hear a lot of supposed interest in Kolb, if I was a GM or coach I wouldn't want any parts of a QB that has played under Reid. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

QuoteThe taterskins are forced to practice at local gyms
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 16, 2010, 2:40 PM EST
Mike Shanahan

In late September, we mentioned how taterskins owner Dan Snyder was oddly cheap when it came to practice facilities.

The team was forced to practice at an airport hangar back then, and things have only grown worse since.  Dan Steinberg of DC Sports Bog notes that the taterskins were forced to hold a practice on a basketball court with a divider at a "Lifetime Fitness" gym a few weeks ago.

With the team's grass fields frozen this week, they practiced on a turf field Wednesday.  But Mike Shanahan doesn't want to do further damage to his veterans by practicing on turf.  So they all piled into cars and headed back to a local gym Thursday.

"Today was the only day it was a little disappointing on the practice field, because it was icy," Shanahan said Wednesday.  "You could not set your feet. Guys were slipping all over the place. The fields were frozen."

Not surprisingly, Shanahan says an indoor facility is a "priority" for the future, according to Ryan O'Halloran of Comcast Sports Washington.

It makes you wonder why an organization that isn't shy about spending money hasn't made it a priority before.
LMAO
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

* The chances of Donovan McNabb playing for the taterskins next season grow slimmer with each passing day. McNabb signed a 5-year contract extension last month. But that means nothing. He got $3.5 million in new money this season, but isn't guaranteed a penny beyond 2010.

Asked this week about whether he's concerned about reports offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, son of head coach Mike Shanahan, doesn't want him back, McNabb said: "I can't afford to be. If I don't get that from the guy who makes the decisions than I don't focus on it."

Translation: Hell yeah, I'm concerned.  Wouldn't you be? 

SunMo

lol Sexy Rexy starting Sunday in place of McNabb
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles