2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 16, 2010, 06:18:02 PM
I'm sure I'm missing this somewhere, but if it hasn't been posted:

http://1067thefandc.cbslocal.com/2010/11/16/chad-dukes-rant-on-the-taterskins-59-28-loss/

Must listen.

taterskinS REPARATIONS

I was going to post this but you beat me to it.  This is PURE GOLD.  ha ha what a melt down.  This was almost as good as watching the Skins get their asses kicked by us monday night.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeti only cranks up the internet via morse code every few days.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

ice grillin you

for you chad douche fanboys...hes coming up on wip in a little bit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Is reveling in his pain and whining considered being a fanboy?

SD

Most pathetic team in the league

Haynesworth isn't playing because he came late to Fridays practice and supposedly 'had' the flu.

PhillyPhreak54

I heard him and Haslett got into it pretty heavy pregame and that is why he is sitting

PoopyfaceMcGee

I heard it's because their D is stacked with great players even without him.

PhillyPhanInDC

Report: taterskins may cut Haynesworth this week

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 6, 2010, 10:22 AM EST

The latest chapter in the Albert Haynesworth saga should be getting more attention, but the taterskins aren't in the playoff race and we've already grown accustomed to Haynesworth as a rarely-useful backup.   Another benching barely phases anyone, even when there are a few inflammatory comments thrown in.

Well, the taterskins are considering a way to get everyone's attention.

Chris Russell of ESPN 980 in Washington (Dan Snyder's station) reports that the team is giving "serious consideration" to releasing Haynesworth this week.  Russell's team source says the move is "75% likely."

Haynesworth was inactive Sunday against the Giants after showing up late to a meeting during the week and missing a practice due to illness.

A release would be an appropriate ending to the Haynesworth-Mike Shanahan marriage.  It would essentially be an admittance that the team badly mismanaged the situation all year.  They held on to Haynesworth too long, paid him too much, and won't get a draft pick in return.  (Or consistent help from Haynesworth on the field.)

Cutting Haynesworth would simply be giving up, like the taterskins did on the field Sunday.

Would be nice if the Birds could sign him for their run to the playoffs. Give him an incentive laden deal and give him the motivation of humiliating the team that humiliated him twice a season and you could have something. Also would result in Trevor Laws getting a kick towards the door. Never will happen though.....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

donnie had an amazingly bad play yesterday. probably many but the one i saw he couldn't make up his mind whether to run or not, then started running and kinda did a tumble/dive right at the line of scrimmage. so funny.

PhillyPhreak54

Haynesworth is a bum.

Laws has been good, why drop him and sign a tub of goo who lays on the field and takes a nap while the game is going on?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bunkley is playing at maybe 70% and is the worst DT on the team this year.