2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Shannahan's backtracking now and saying McNabb had a hamstring injury

lol

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhanInDC

He also said he had "cardiovascular issues" and some contusions (i.e, bruises). Does this sound familiar?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

hysterical.

and please never mention that tampa game again.

Tomahawk

Ronde Barber has the most consecutive starts of any cornerback ever

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles at least picked a fun week to have their bye.

Cardiovascular issues?   :-D

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Wow, I just saw the clip of Shanahan's PC and he was lying out of his ass.

Rambling response with like 7 excuses in there.

Diomedes

Shanahan should have floated 'gastrointestinal problems' if he wanted to sound credible.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

considering how full of shtein he is that would have been entirely appropriate.

MDS

wilbon of course ripped shanahan for the move, but its interesting to see how the media has handled this one compared to the baltimore benching

in balt it was oh my god how do you bench donovan hes so good nfc title this pro bowl that

now its ehhh why hed do it with 2 mins left and for rex grossman? basically everyone saying if they had a competent backup and it was done at the half or midweek theyd understand.

i.e. everyone, maybe even a blind mcnabb homer like wilbon, can see how washed up this guy is.

still waiting for J to come around, though.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

mcnabb is the love of his life.

you leave him alone, you.

PhillyPhreak54

lol

I am enjoying it because it shows the taterskins, despite another coaching change, are still in disarray and their fans have to take it up the chute again.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons