2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Wow.....4th and 10 and McNabb gets sacked.  Meanwhile, IGY's coin purse just exploded.

ice grillin you

classic bedwetter throwing a 50 yard pass into double coverage on the gw drive...next play tossed one right into the hands of a lion

next play takes a sack on 4th down

total first downs by the bedwetter on the huge gw drive: 0
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

mcnabb now 0 for his last 250 in clutch drives

accurate. stat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Sgt PSN

Detroit's d-line spent damn near the entire game in Washington's backfield today.

ice grillin you

hes gonna get another chance....with about 1:40 left

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Down by 6 with 1:50 left and Shannahan getting ready to throw Grossman out there?  Wow. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 31, 2010, 04:21:56 PM
Down by 6 with 1:50 left and Shannahan getting ready to throw Grossman out there?  Wow. 

give him credit for recognizing the complete ineptitude of the bedwetter....something andy couldnt do for his last 7 years in philly

Sgt PSN

lolololololololol

No matter what you think of McNabb, you don't farging pull him for Rex Grossman.  Shanny got exactly what he deserved on that one. 

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Ahahaha...damn what a train wreck.

It doesn't matter who coaches that team - they're garbage.

Sgt PSN

With as much time as Detroit has spent putting pressure on McNabb all game, I don't see the logic in replacing him with a less mobile, less accurate QB.  McNabb doesn't appear to be hurt either. 

The only thing that would have been funnier is if Grossman actually took them down field to win and Skins fans start calling for Rex to be the starter. 

ice grillin you

whats funny is it wasnt just a turnover where they can run the clock out...they score a def td so shanny now has to run a qb out there again