2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Don't forget Art's "we are better than you" articles.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

MDS

arts road trip blogs about playing basketball with larry michael and jerking off gregg williams in the elevator bring back the memories 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Art is incredibly pompous and arrogant.

I'm not sure how Bubba died, but some people had said he was significantly overweight.

He and tr1 more or less drove me away from that site by themselves.  You can have a football discussion with someone like Art, because even with his ridiculous homerism and arrogance, he can at least make arguments that were entertaining to counter.  Bubba, tr, and pretty much everyone else who posts now are impossible to deal with without making your eyes bleed.

PhillyPhreak54

I miss Art's blogs and that other pompous clown JimmiJo's postings from taterskins Park.

And do those two iceholes still organize the send off's and welcome home's?

tr1 and bubba would never debate, always mock or ignore the facts.

Has anyone called them on the fact that McNabb is theirs now and all those years they ripped him?

Eagles_Legendz

Yes they're ridiculously hypocritical on all things 5, though I don't find that particularly shocking.  They're hypocritical about everything else anyway, and people are hyper defensive about their own players usually.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish I could read about them fawning over Danny Wuerffel again.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 18, 2010, 10:11:05 PM
Yes they're ridiculously hypocritical on all things 5, though I don't find that particularly shocking.  They're hypocritical about everything else anyway, and people are hyper defensive about their own players usually.

Most of us had nothing but bad things to say about Vick, even before all the dog stuff.  Just saying.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 18, 2010, 10:13:49 PM
I wish I could read about them fawning over Danny Wuerffel again.

i still remember that fag art sending me a PM before he banned me for posting the video link to the abc6 story on the guy the dead tree crew (what a bunch of hoydas) jumped at fed ex.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 19, 2010, 12:37:11 PM
Yes they're ridiculously hypocritical on all things 5, though I don't find that particularly shocking.  They're hypocritical about everything else anyway, and people are hyper defensive about their own players usually.

Most of us had nothing but bad things to say about Vick, even before all the dog stuff.  Just saying.

That's what I'm saying.  I don't think they're unique with the McNabb situation, but at least some of us stated our reservations about Vick when he showed up regarding his ability to be a solid QB.  Most of them just went from "Haha McHeart-throb is the wersst ever and he sucks haha" to "He's so good, you guys are so dumb for letting him go" within a day of acquiring him.

ice grillin you

they were half right

the bedwetter should have been traded to dallas so that ES would have to find a way to say both teams made a mistake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 19, 2010, 12:37:11 PM

Most of us had nothing but bad things to say about Vick, even before all the dog stuff.  Just saying.

Very true, I never thought he was a good QB.  Still not sure he is, though he has played very well. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

no time like mid-season to start tinkering with a throwing motion.

McNabb played down any changes, saying his footwork is "one of many" areas coaches have been trying to improve. "There's people with footwork worse than mine," he said.

Vintage. Does this guy ever just take the blame for anything?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, it seems throughout the whole article that he is not exactly keen on getting coached up in this way.  Plus, there are few to zero QB's with worse footwork who put up better numbers and win bigger games.  But he's right... there are plenty of guys who suck even worse.  So, he's cool.