2010 Point & Laugh at the skins thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 29, 2010, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

QuoteLook on Shanahan's face: "I wish I had Elway or a real 2-minute QB." Just awful by McNabb and Im a fan. But that was ridiculous.

from whitlock

enough cannot be said about how awful that drive was. i wonder if people will finally see the truth about 5 now that hes conspicuously clocking out of games in the last 5 minutes for a 2nd team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

the last 3 mins of that game was Mcnabb-Tastic.  Some things never change
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

My favorite is that they post the stat on McNabb:
"24 game tying or game winning drives in 4th quarter or overtime"

In 12 seasons!  That is not very good.

phattymatty

you could already hear the frustration in most of the big time dc sports people last night. one of the nbc guys even said something like "this is what the philly fans have been saying to us all along. he'll make some great plays but some amazingly stupid plays also."

reese125

Im assuming they were talking about the deep bomb he threw to armstrong when it was 4th and 10? you mean to tell me that they dont have multiple 10 yd routes designed?

I give credit to the eagles for shipping mcnabb to a receiving corp worse than what he had here in philly back in the day.

phattymatty

pretty fun to watch that a team which had larry johnson, willie parker, clinton portis, 2 high draft picks at wide receiver in malcom kelly and devin thomas is starting ryan torain and WRs named armstrong and banks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on October 18, 2010, 10:37:16 AM
Im assuming they were talking about the deep bomb he threw to armstrong when it was 4th and 10? you mean to tell me that they dont have multiple 10 yd routes designed?

Fred Davis was wide open and could have picked up at least 20 yards.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

He tried to get a fifth down, but it came back up on him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

did donny's mom twit her thoughts on the loss ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 18, 2010, 01:01:54 AM
Unbearable as far as homers or the police state in which those clowns run the place?

Both at this point.

When I joined that site back when Spurrier was embarrassing himself, it wasn't much bigger than CF is now.  Everyone sort of knew all the posters schticks, but there were people who were actually willing to talk football.  As painful as Art was with his homerism sometimes, it was at least fun arguing with them.  Now it's like a watered down version of TATE run by the gestapo.

PhillyPhreak54

I've been reading there since Spurrier and their excitement of the pre-season game in Japan. Art, Bubba, tr1 and some of the others were hilarious in their homerism.

Now it seems that Art is never around and I know Bubba died (ever find out what happened?) and it seems like the rest are mods who are overly anal.

ice grillin you

was it art or bubba who was the complete ahole...or were they both?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

both

Art even more because he started "covering" the games for the website and thought he was king shtein