Main Menu

Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Hotter than Monica.

Rome

Weatherhead, ground & box cost me $700 this morning.  Took the electrician an hour and a half to install everything.  And that was the cheapest bid.

I picked the wrong profession.

Rome

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

That's so sad. 

Munson

:-D :-D

For best results, read from beginning to end
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Munson

It wasn't presented to me as a link, it was presented to me as a picture. besides, linking something funny isn't funny.

Sgt PSN

I realized that the pic is way different than the actual wiki page. Needless to say, that editing job did not get approved.

Munson

Rome

She's gotta be a first rate bitch because she's too hot otherwise to keep getting thrown back.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Munson

That's not right