Main Menu

Hippos

Started by Yeti, April 16, 2010, 03:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Polish ladies room?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

Diomedes

General_Failure

I can't figure out what could have possibly gone wrong there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf-f4Oeca9c

video of the attempt.

I imagine in order for it work, you'd have to kick up into the ramp, in much the same way that when you drop into a half pipe you have to pitch yourself down into it.  I'd like to see video of someone doing it, I'm sure it's possible if you get the right radius/speed/weight stuff down.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Yeti

Hbionic

Yeti

Hbionic

Susquehanna Birder