Board Meet Jeru

Started by ice grillin you, April 04, 2010, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

jeru meet board

his floor game tonight was unfarging believable....this kid is the next great lead guard in the nba...philly is in an embarrassing mode right now but this kid will bring us out of the abyss

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I questioned this pick because I was aboard the Ty Lawson bandwagon...glad I was wrong. Kids got some nasty skills.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

whats most incredible about him is his shooting %....like tonight he was 10-12...and on the year hes over 50%...that cant be over emphasized...for a 19 year old that is outrageous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Does he have "HOLLA" tattooed on his back?  K.

Rome

i swear igy was a slave trader in another life.

Diomedes

lol

he does get all frothy over dark beefcake, kinda like a horse trainer always looking for the next stud
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dalton on April 04, 2010, 01:27:49 AM
I questioned this pick because I was aboard the Ty Lawson bandwagon...glad I was wrong. Kids got some nasty skills.

Same here. I wanted Lawson and thought this would be a flame out pick.

Sgt PSN

i thought his name was jrue? 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

Jeru's the man because other players get mad 'cause they can't score, like a Wild West flick they wish to shoot up his door.

ice grillin you

he dont gang bang or shoot out bang bang....the relentless D the only dope he slang....jrue a true master you can check his credentials...cuz he choose to use his infinite potential...he gotta freaky freaky freaky-freaky flow...control the rock like fidel castro

MDS

odd spelling name + black skin + not a 1960's era point guard = a lot of scared white people

and who do you think patrols this board?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm going to trust IGY on this one.  He was right about Rondo too.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 05, 2010, 11:13:52 PM
I'm going to trust IGY on this one.  He was right about Rondo too.
Was he?  I dont think he's brought that up
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons