igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

offense gotta take advantage of the break
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

LBIggle

he didn't touch it? I only saw one replay by the time I got back from the birds.  it looked like he deflected it which would be interference.  it's bullshtein to predict what mightve happened.  fan touches it it's a double in that scenario.

that was pretty dumb by chuck.  it just gives dickhead a longer leash now that they passed his spot in the order if they happen to hit him up a little bit.

ice grillin you

the fan def touched it....what im saying is the umps missed that and are saying he didnt touch it

which then means they have to reverse the call that was made on the field which was hr...once they do that they have the right to make a judgement as to what base the runner would have ended up on...in this case they said 3rd

ice grillin you

this is where nicole pisses me off so much...yeah he has good numbers and the offense doesnt score for him but when hes in a pitchers duel as he often is these days he is ALWAYS the first guy to blink

Don Ho

christ, 31 scoreless innings in this shtein box.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

34 consecutive but whos counting

PhillyPhreak54

Victorino played that ball really well.  :yay

Old Man Ibanez almost robbed that cockbite Beltran. How sweet would that have been to see Ibanez catch that after Beltran pimped it.

The Phillies havent scored at this shtein hole all year.

3 games + this one.

Whaddya say, iceholes? Runs please!

LBIggle

I'm bored.  this is boring.  their all trying to crush it.  slap a hit u dumb bitches.

ice grillin you

you had to win the first two cause big pelf is gonna mug kendrick on sunday nite

Don Ho

Yeah, having that raucous Mets crowd is really helping with the excitement of this game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 13, 2010, 08:57:43 PM
you had to win the first two cause big pelf is gonna mug kendrick on sunday nite

Oh great.  Don't remind us.

Don Ho

Vagina can't start melting now.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

phils doing everything possible to make this easy on dickey which sucks because who the hell closes for the mets with the wife (father) beater out