Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Just wait until they lose 3/5 and I'm sure you'll be signing a different tune

A tune off collected $50 from your boy toddly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

it really doesn't matter how their lined up. at the very least one of the big 3 will go in any 3 game series.  and even fat boy and tard aren't horrible enough to lose every single time out.  maybe.  throw all 3 at the giants then let's get ready to welcome back chase and choke.

smeags

first things first, let the phils bury the muts even further. for some reason that brings a smile to my face.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on August 13, 2010, 02:25:36 PM
it really doesn't matter how their lined up. at the very least one of the big 3 will go in any 3 game series.  and even fat boy and tard aren't horrible enough to lose every single time out.  maybe.  throw all 3 at the giants then let's get ready to welcome back chase and choke.

other than the end of the year as mentioned....i think the only time the rotation matters is when it comes to matchups...for instance you dont wanna mess with the order if it means kendrick is facing a lincecum or ubaldo...other than that not much matters...i mean every team has a 4 and a 5 and theres a reason they are slotted that way...teams dont pitch their number 5 starter after their ace so that they dont have their four and five guys going back to back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Utley on his way to Clearwater to rehab.

Victorino back tonight, batting 6th.

QuoteTonight's lineup @ NYM: Rollins SS, Polanco 3B, Ibanez LF, Sweeney 1B, Werth RF, Victorino CF, Ruiz C, Valdez 2B, Hamels P.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

If he was injured in the celebration, I will bomb the farging clubhouse.

BigEd76

LBIggle

they said he would be playing if it was a playoff game and may be available to pitch hit.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

Don Ho

And Trump sitting in the first row.  Easy to spot, only dude in the ballpark wearing a suit.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

First base side, front row.  Saw him when Ibanez was batting with the third base line camera.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.