Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Had the momentum up 2 against the Giants, which is the equivalent of being up 7 against any other team, and they promptly gave up 3.  You know the offense is done.  4 runs is about the most they have in them.

Hawk

Take it up the butt you San Fran queers.

LBIggle

It's cool the power guys ( the only ones with no hits ) are due up next inning.  After their done holding this offensive juggernaut to only 3 more runs right here.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 10:30:15 PM
im gonna go ahead and say unless werth jacks one this thing is over

So it's over.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i love the "this is all the have in them" or "the gutless losers" talk

this is same exact team that lost in 07, won in 08 and lost in 09. same farging team. sometimes you just dont have it. aint nothing to do with effort or attempts at grit. its just not being good enough. tough for me to admit since i was so confident but were getting to that point....tomorrow i suppose.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 10:33:47 PM
this is same exact team that lost in 07, won in 08 and lost in 09. same farging team.

for the 1000th time no it isnt

have you watched the team this year

same names but not same players...the offense is nothing like it was the last three four years

you are looking on paper instead of the field
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

choke is the same
free pass utley is slightly worse
rollins is worse
polanco is better
ibanez = to where he was 2nd half of 2009
victorino is the same
werth is slightly better
ruiz is a lot better

try again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Buck just ejaculated all over himself with that call.

Don Ho

The Reds were a fraud from a zesty division.  It was like shooing off a tiny bug.

I was afraid of the Giants since last year.  Once this pitching staff gelled and you had to face them in a short series it spelled big trouble.  Especially for a lineup like the Phils that when it goes cold the faucet is shut off.  I was never confident.  
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

farging bullpen

farg farg fargity farg

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 10:37:37 PM
choke is way worse
utley is way worse
rollins is way worse
polanco is same
ibanez = garbage
victorino is much worse
werth is same
ruiz is a better

try again

Hawk

Since the little guy has given up, I'm back on the wagon, I say they take the lead in the 8th and we even this thing up...

MDS

well heres the thing about this move

if they rally good chance madsons spot comes up...need to ph for him...who pitches the 8th? thats right kyle kendrick.

holla.

ice grillin you

i dont get romero in that spot AT ALL

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 10:39:34 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 10:37:37 PM
choke is way worse
utley is way worse
rollins is way worse
polanco is same
ibanez = garbage
victorino is much worse
werth is same
ruiz is a better

try again

Polanco is light years ahead of Feliz and Werth is better than 08, worse than 09.