Rest of Baseball 2010

Started by Sgt PSN, March 16, 2010, 02:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Matt Diaz was courted by 7 teams, including the Phils.  He chose the Pirates....ha

MDS

dude wanted to get paaaaaaaaaaaiiiid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Marlins are trying to acquire Greinke.

MDS

if they get him they lock up the nl east

johnson
sanchez
grienke

that matches up with the phils and the marlins' lineup is leaps and bounds better, faster and younger
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

if they get him they are hands down the favorites

so yes. if.

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

7/$142M

Gonzalez and Crawford...wow

MDS

crawford
pedroia
gonzalez
youkilis
ortiz

yikes.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yankees have reportedly increased their offer to Cliff Lee to 7/$150m+

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Lol @ Carlos Pena getting 10 mil for his .198 average.

reese125

although crazy...many people believe this about Obama and are very forthcoming in saying it to the media.

just because this guy goes to work with a baseball glove on his hand every day doesnt make it any less shocking.