2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

wisconsin plays like its 1954 in indiana. cornell chucks up 35 3's and hopes to hit some. on the basis i cannot support MA teams and a MA style. neither should you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wisconsin plays EXACTLY like temple but better...by ryan got that philly in him and his teams punch you in the face
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

temple would have DESTROYED wisconsin had they gotten by cornell. wisconsin sucks. they beat wofford by 4.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

and temple lost to cornell by a thousand...not sure how you can say they would destroy anyone
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

cause philly dont lose to MA unless MA is michigan st

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

The best game of the day was Mizzou/Clemson....

This GaTech/Okie State game is ok too.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

so right now there is maybe the kid from byu and cha boi jordan i dunk over lebron and nike confiscates the tape crawford as nba players in a field of 65 teams. wow.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: KDS on March 19, 2010, 08:24:49 PM
so right now there is maybe the kid from byu and cha boi jordan i dunk over lebron and nike confiscates the tape crawford as nba players in a field of 65 teams. wow.

i can't believe you get paid to write

then again, no one speaks english where you live so i guess it doesn't really matter. 

MDS

is this 7 footer from wofford an nba prospect? does he play the game the right way, with picks and hustling and peach tree baskets in cornfields?

Sgt PSN

MDS

rate it on this scale

1---george clooney
8---igy
10---glenn beck

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Yeah, Cal is shooting lights out and getting a lot of wide open looks.