2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

i have nova in the final 4 in one pool and great 8 in another. i took old dominion in both though.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

wow murray state, what a shot.

igy you lucky farg
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

MDS

I had to get up early to collect $ and brackets for the office pool, now I'm at a high school baseball game and have seen maybe 20 mins of action

But I hope you're all having fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

sometimes big boys have to actually do their jobs instead of watching television.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Yea and it blows. I want to be in college again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

farg.  Missed the end of the Murray State/Vandy game :boom  UPS just delivered 12 boxes.  Should have told the dude to pull up a chair, sit down and shut up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

NCAA Tourny sucks.  First five games point differential 4.2.  I love this shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

only had them winning this round and losing to bulter on one pool. hurts my other pool though i had beating murray & utep then losing to syracuse.

smeags

i am curious to find out what the deal was with fisher and reynolds.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I wonder if he's watching the tourney on espn deportes

MDS

the cbs station we get is like a cable access station. the news is live from the rodeo. where. the. farg. am i.

ice grillin you

i love how everyone was sucking off the big east saying it is such a good conference that they beat up on each other and once they get in the tourney and play teams that dont know them so well they will roll

georgetown is done getting blown out by ohio
nd lost to odu

and nova got taken to overtime by a hideous robert morris team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous