2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yea why was she on screen so much? they barely had any highlights? and how can they get rid of luther. how.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Prime example of how these networks have made these sporting events into farging hip, hey look were cool at the network, we know what you 13 year olds want cluster fargs.  I too thought I was watching a Jennifer Hudson video on VH1 or MTV.  Well I guess it could have been Lady Gaga - who is rumored to be singing the next theme song for the next James Bond flick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/bracket?id=5071629

st joe loonardi gives a mock 96 team bracket

this think looks retarded. its gonna be god awful. with the nba probably in a lockout next year is gonna be brutal. after football until baseball all well have is friggin hockey.

kill me now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i won the lottery for tickets for the first and second rounds of the tourney in dc next year. 

holla.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

you can scalp first round ncaa tickets for five bucks outside the arena

and if you know the game you shouldnt pay more than 20 for any weekend tilt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

just sayin you dont need dibs...just go up and scalp and sit with him

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2010, 09:49:55 AM

you crazy son.  did you see when it was in town two years ago? people were getting like $500 a seat on craigslist. 

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 06, 2010, 10:03:25 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 06, 2010, 09:49:55 AM

you crazy son.  did you see when it was in town two years ago? people were getting like $500 a seat on craigslist. 

craiglist prices are about 400% higher than the true market price...phils nats opener this year was perfect example...they were going for like 80-150 on there...outside the stadium i got one for marlon for 10

travel outside the arena and tickets will be everywhere for the ncaas...the early session weekday games will be practically free

only game that would be even close to difficult would be like a md game on sat/sun and even that game at its most expensive would be 30 bucks or so to get in

phattymatty

regardless, it's a good investment as people from the burbs will pay big money.

ice grillin you

oh absolutely...i will would flip them like crazy to a rich maryland grad

phattymatty

got 4th row from the floor seats near midcourt for all first and second round games.  i'm gonna make a killing.